- Which recipes are compatible with My CookBook ?
- How to import recipe from the web ?
- After a search I could not access the recipe website ?
- My import doesn’t work, could you fix that ?
- I got errors when I’m using the application
- Why this famous recipe website is not supported ?
- Could you translate the application into my language XXX ?
- How to import recipes from a file ?
- How to generate a mcb file on my desktop ?
- How could I backup my recipes ?
- How to change the category of a recipe ?
- How to transfer my recipes from MyCookBook to MyCookBook Pro ?
You could find compatible websites here.
You could search compatible recipes with integrated search engine and then use Import button of My CookBook.
You could share a compatible recipe page from your phone web browser.
You could copy/paste url of the recipe in My CookBook
You need to click on the blue link, not on the description of the website, we haven’t manage to improve that for now.
Yes, send the URL that doesn’t work at email@example.com
You could describe us your problem at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will try to publish a bug fix.
You could tell us that this website interest you, we could integrate it in a later release.
Yes ! You could go to https://mycookbook.oneskyapp.com to help us to translate the application in other languages
Files must be located in the /SDCardDirectory/MyCookBook directory. Look at the following page for more details : File import/export
You can use the Recipe Writer that produces MyCookBook compatible files from any desktop computer.
Many thanks to Tjen !!
Use export button in the Settings & Preferences screen of My CookBook
Then copy the MyCookBook directory on your computer
To restore, copy the MyCookBook directory on your device at the root of your SD card
Then use the import function in the Settings & Preferences screen of My CookBook
To modify the category of a recipe, open “My Cookbook”, then open the “Recipe List”. Tap and hold the recipe that you wish to change and you can select whether to “delete” or “modify” it. The “modify” button will allow you to edit the recipe including changing the category.
Click the category.
Select your categories for the recipe and then click OK.
Save the change with the save button at the bottom of the page or in the menu of the page.
You will need to export your recipes from MyCookBook using the “Export on SD card” function.
File format .xml or .mcb are the most complete formats for MyCookBook.
Then use the import function of MyCookBook Pro to import back all your recipes.